Planning your wedding doesn’t have to be difficult. Take it one step at a time. Let’s get started. This initial stage will assist you in answering the following:
- Event Atmosphere
- Ceremony Location
- Reception Location
- # of Attendants
- # of Guest
- Wedding Date
- Officiant & Availability
- Consultant Selection
This is a great opportunity to show off your relationship skills. This task, like many ahead, will require a lot of give-and-take. Take this chance to share ideas and talk about your wedding expectations. Now would be the time for each of you to express what aspects of the wedding you feel are important.
Lay your ground work by discussing and answering these questions. Keep it simple and generalize your answers. The details can be planned later.
- What kind of mood do you want your wedding to exude?
- Where do you want to get married?
Home - Religious Facility - Courthouse - Garden - Abroad
- Where do you want to have your reception?
Home - Church - Restaurant - Club - Hotel - Hall - Historic Site - Outdoors
- How many attendants would you have if any?
0-4 6-8 10+
- How many guests do you plan to invite?
0-50 50-100 100-200 200+
- What month did you want to marry? Day of the week?
- Who will marry you and is he or she available?
- Do you want to hire a wedding consultant?
- How much do you have to spend? Will you be getting help from relatives?
Need ideas? Check out the ideas section of this website for reception and ceremony ideas. You will also find photographs of floral designs, cake decorations and much more. This is also a great time to visit bridal shows. Bridal exhibits are good source of inspiration and wedding ideas.